This website describes various features of Dandenong Plaza current at July 2008. Images used in this website are illustrative only. The GPT Group and its agents make no representation through this website as to the concept and design elements, appearance of the centre, layout and use of space, tenancy mix, and the identity or nature of current and prospective tenants. The GPT Group reserves the right to change any of those features at any time. Before deciding to lease or occupy premises, or making any commitment to do so, intending lessees or occupiers should ensure that they have the most up to date information about the features of Dandenong Plaza. Some information in this website has been provided by third parties who are identified throughout the website. The GPT Group has applied and interpreted the information provided by third parties and is not responsible for its truth or accuracy.
Website Privacy Statement
This Website Privacy Statement applies to this website which is operated by GPT RE Limited ABN 27 107 426 504 ("GPTREL") on behalf of the GPT Group ("GPT") under the domain name www.gpt.com.au ("Website").
Information collected through the Website may be collected by any member of GPT (referred to as "we", "us", "our") in accordance with this Website Privacy Statement. GPT treats personal data with respect and integrity. This Website Privacy Statement explains how personal data will be treated as you access and interact with this Website.
We will post any changes to this Website Privacy Statement on the Website, so we encourage you to check this Website Privacy Statement from time to time. Any personal data collected under this current Website Privacy Statement will be handled in accordance with this Website Privacy Statement. After the changes take effect, all new personal data collected, if any, will be subject to the revised Website Privacy Statement.
In addition to the provisions of this Website Privacy Statement, there may also be specific and additional privacy and data protection provisions that apply to certain sections of this Website, or that apply to you if you are an employee, agent, contractor, or are otherwise employed by GPT (for example, provisions relating to your use of technology). Because those specific and additional provisions also relate to your privacy protection, we recommend that you review them wherever they appear. In the event of any inconsistency between the provisions of this Website Privacy Statement and those other specific and additional provisions, the specific and additional provisions will prevail.
The personal data about you which this Website may collect includes:
- information collected when you register or update an online profile, which may include personal data such as your name and contact details;
- the content of electronic forms you submit via this Website, requesting us to provide services or information, or take actions;
- information input or submitted to online facilities such as search tools and calculators;
- personalisation preferences you select as you use the Website;
- information submitted if you participate in an online survey or competition; and
- any messages or comments you submit to us via this Website, which may include personal data such as name, email address and telephone number.
You may browse some information-only areas of this Website without providing any personal data, however we may not be able to provide the full range of services through this Website if we are not provided with the information outlined above.
In common with many commercial websites we may also collect aggregated information which tells us about visitors to this Website but not the identity of those visitors. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of this Website are most commonly accessed. This information is used by us to help to administer and improve the Website.
Use and Disclosure of Information
In addition to providing our products and services to you, we may use or disclose personal data that we collect about you for purposes including the following:
- where you have requested it or in accordance with privacy laws, to provide you with information relating to GPT or promotional details about products and services that may be of interest to you;
- purposes related to GPT's research (including market research), planning, product and service development, security and testing;
- purposes connected with the operation, administration, development or enhancement of this Website;
- where GPT suspects that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; and
- where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring, an interest in GPT.
We may share personal data within GPT and with third parties. The types of third parties to whom we may disclose that personal data includes our service providers who assist us in providing this Website and our products and services such as organisations who provide archival, auditing, professional advisory, debt collection, banking, marketing, advertising, mailhouse, delivery, recruitment, call centre, technology, research, utility and security services.
Website data (including personal data) is stored on servers located in Australia and operated by GPT or its service providers.
We use and disclose aggregated non-personally identifying information collected through the Website as part of our process of constantly improving the website.
How we Handle Email and "Contact Us" Messages
We may preserve the content of any email or "Contact us" or other electronic message that we receive. Any personal data contained in those messages will only be used or disclosed in ways set out in this Website Privacy Statement. The message content may be monitored by our service providers or our employees for purposes including compliance auditing and maintenance or where email abuse is suspected.
This Website may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations which may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements.
You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of personal data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us and individuals do so at their own risk. Once any personal data comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
A username and password may be essential for you to use some sections of this Website. For your own protection, we require you to keep these confidential and to change your password regularly (if required).
Access to Information
From time to time, this Website may allow you to register to use this Website or sections of it. If you are a registered user of this Website, you may be able to access and update the information on your profile in the applicable section of this Website, subject to any authentication and authorisation considerations, which exist to protect your security.
If you wish to request access to any other personal data which we hold about you as a result of our information collection practices outlined in this Website Privacy Statement, please refer to the "Contact details" section below.
Please contact our Privacy Officer using the details set out below if you wish to:
- ask any questions or provide feedback about this Website Privacy Statement;
- make a request for access to any personal data that we may hold about you; or
- make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal data.
Any information that we provide in response may be limited to the extent permitted by any applicable law.
Email: Privacy Officer
Phone: Outside of Australia dial: +61 2 8239 3555
From Australia dial: (02) 8239 3555
Fax: +61 2 9225 9315
Mail: Privacy Officer
The GPT Group
Level 52, MLC Centre
19 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
Copyright and Submitted Material
All materials and information on this Website including without limitation any logo, design, text, graphic and their arrangement ("Content") are licensed to or owned by GPT. Unless we indicate otherwise you must not copy, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit the Content in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical or otherwise without our prior permission or the written permission of the copyright owner. You may access and use the Content and this Website for your own personal use only. Unless expressly permitted otherwise, you must not do anything to alter, modify or add to the Content.
You acknowledge and agree that if you contribute Content to the Website, such Content will become our property and you hereby assign all rights, title and interests in and to such contributions to us. We reserve the right to remove any Content from the Website at any time, for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if we are concerned that you may have breached the immediately preceding sentence), or for no reason at all.
Any comments or materials sent to us through the Website including feedback data, questions, comments and suggestions (collectively "Feedback"), will be deemed to be non-confidential. We have no obligation of any kind with respect to such Feedback and will be free to reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute the Feedback to others without limitation. Further, we will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services incorporating such Feedback.
Any trade marks appearing on this Website are the trade marks of the relevant owners. You must not use any trade marks that appear on this Website without the written consent of the trade mark owner.
GPT treats personal data with respect and integrity. The Website Privacy Statement applicable to this Website explains how personal data will be treated as you access and interact with this Website and can be accessed here.
You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with accessing the Website. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity may be grounds for termination of your access to the Website. You may not post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain personal data from any Website user.
In accessing this Website, you must not:
- disrupt or interfere with the Website, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through this Website or linked websites;
- disrupt or interfere with any other user's enjoyment of this Website or linked websites;
- use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor, copy or extract any web pages on the Website, or any of the Content, without our prior written permission;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website;
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the Website;
- use the Website to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including material that are deemed threatening or obscene, or engage in any kind of illegal activity;
- engage in any kind of illegal, criminal or tortious activity through the use of the Website, including infringement of any third party intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, trade marks, patent, trade secrets and confidential information), fraud, child pornography, trafficking in obscene material, violation of applicable export restrictions, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, hacking, sending of viruses or other harmful files, or illegal posting of computer passwords or computer code;
- attempt to obtain unauthorised access to this Website or parts of this Website that are not opened to public access; or
- post or transmit to or via this Website any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, or any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication.
If we issue you with a password that permits you to access certain parts of this Website, you are solely responsible for any use of the Website through such access, whether authorised or not.
You must comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations that relate to your use of or activities on this Website. We reserve the right to report potentially criminal activity to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
Warranties and Disclaimers
The Content and this Website are provided "as is" and "as available". To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We do not warrant that this Website or the server that operates it is free from viruses or other corrupted materials or occasional outages or disruption to service which prevent you from accessing this Website or that use of this Website will be compatible with the hardware and software you are using to access it. You assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Content or this Website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
We reserve the right to make any change to the Content without notice. We may also make improvements or changes in the products or programs described in the Content at any time without notice. For example, changes in circumstances after the date of publication may impact upon the accuracy of the Content.
The Content may contain general information about our products and services. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the Content does not:
- constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract;
- form part of the terms and conditions for our products and services;
- purport to provide you with personal financial or investment advice of any kind; or
- take account of your particular financial position or requirements.
The Website may include information about stocks and their prices. The information made available on stock prices on the Website does not reflect the current or "real time" price of the stock. Images and diagrams on this Website are intended to be a visual aid only and do not necessarily accurately depict the object described.
Your use of this Website including all Content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through this Website is at your own risk. Before taking or refraining from any action in reliance on the Content or this Website, you must make and rely on your own enquiries in relation to, and in evaluation of, the Content including any information, predictions, opinions and statements contained in this Website.
Limitation of Liability
If a jurisdiction allows liability to be limited but not excluded, our total liability is limited to the maximum extent possible. For example, under the Trade Practices Act 1974 in Australia, our liability for any breach of a condition or warranty that is implied by law and cannot be excluded is limited to the extent possible to us doing any one or more of the following (at our election):
- resupplying goods or services to you or supplying equivalent goods;
- repairing the goods; or
- paying the cost of having the goods or services resupplied or goods repaired.
Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify rights which you may have under the Trade Practices Act or any other legislation which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
Termination and Suspension
A reference to "$" or "dollars" throughout this Website is a reference to Australian currency, unless stated otherwise.
Competition Terms & Conditions and other Disclaimers
Free movie ticket giveaway from Gotta Love Dandy July 2009 edition.
Terms and Conditions